Marie offered me on her nice blog, Beyondzewords , a Liebster Awards. The goal is to make you discover new blogs through a small game of questions / answers. I will try to perform at best by answering Marie’s 11 questions and then ask 11 of my 11 bloggers that I like to follow. Go!
1) What is the last book you read and did you like it?
The shadow of the wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón, I have not quite finished, I only have about thirty pages left and I really hooked.
2) What is your latest culinary discovery?
The apple-pears-walnut jam from the Matins d’Ariège, excellent on the toasts of the little dèj ‘
3) The song that makes you travel?
Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd, find out why, the first notes of this song always make me want to go on the roads.
4) Your dream destination?
There are so many … why not Iceland today?
5) What is your favorite animal?
Little was the pandas, then the blue tit because of a presentation I had to do in CM2 … Today we will say that I love them all, with a weakness for those who look a little débillos.
6) What is your craziest dream?
For a long time I dreamed that scratching cheese crusts (from Comté in particular) is a job. Today I dream of living knitting and going around the world (not necessarily at the same time).
7) Do you have a funny story to tell?
Oh yes, she’s fresh yesterday morning: “You knew he smoked Camel … Wall-e? ”
8) If you were a color, would you be?
9) What is your favorite painter?
When I was 10, I was doing oil painting and I was worshiping Claude Monet. Today I am not enough amateur painting to have a favorite painter.
10) If you were an object would you be?
A ball of wool!
11) What does the word “sun” mean to you?
Has a terrace. Mine or that of a bar … For a family meal, a knitting session or a drink with a girlfriend …
I therefore ask the following 11 questions:
1) Are you knitting?
2) If so, why are you knitting? If no, would you like to learn?
3) Are you early risers or late risers?
4) What is your next holiday destination?
5) And your favorite season?
6) What is the last movie you saw at the cinema?
7) Are you more like city or nature?
8) And what is your favorite dish?
9) If you had the power of a political decision now, what would you put in place?
10) If I get you to dinner, what do not you like to eat?
11) And if we go for a drink together, what do you take?
I ask these 11 questions to the 11 cool girls who work behind these blogs:
There is no obligation to answer, of course … but I take the opportunity to say hello!